Saturday, June 21, 2014

Stroller Identifying!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Distinctive Sign for Me!




A quick shout out to our friends, the Carter's, who are currently on vacation at Disney World! Hope they are able to better find their stroller thanks to this handy-dandy stroller identifying sign. I know how it is -- especially during the busy seasons -- when you get done with a ride (or dinner, or character sightings) and there is a sea of black or neutral toned buggies as far as the magical eye can see. We have orders for more custom signs... of course, when I say "we," I really mean myself, while the girls squeal and play in the background while we listen to Disney music! Keep an eye out for custom orders on Etsy and please let me know if you'd like one in any character and personalized flair! Cheers! (or should I say "ears?" Waka waka)

No comments:

Post a Comment